Thursday 26 June 2014

Matcha Matsu and Banana Shake


My fantastic mum got me a blender for my birthday... And since my birthday, I have made myself a good dozen of these shakes to enjoy. I have also make other, more fruity smoothies, and the matcha can go in ALL of them. But this particular mix really utilizes the flavour of the matcha and doesn't just use it as an accent.


What do you need? Well, the ingredients can vary as you like them, but I am going to tell you how I make mine.


 
Vanilla ice cream ~ 6-10 generous scoops

Banana ~ The WHOLE banana, trust me

Vanilla yogurt ~ around 1/4 cup


Milk ~ 1/4 cup

Ice cubes ~ 4-6, depending on how thick you want it to be or how hot it is.

Matcha Matsu ~ 1 tsp


NOW BLEND THAT BITCH

Et voilĂ !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!