Tuesday 17 June 2014

Jessie's Tea

Notice it looks different than the website
Let me start out with what I did to brew this tea. I feel kinda gross so this is going to be short and sweet.

Jessie's tea by DavidsTea

I used one scoop using David's Perfect Spoon. I set it to the "herbal" setting on my kettle (200F), steeped it for like...5 minutes, then let it sit for a few minutes under Stanley the tea cozy



More fucking coconut. DavidsTea, please calm your shit with the coconut.

This tea is okay. Just okay. It smells kinda funny. The mix of lavender and rooibos AND the coconut just smells funny. Not a BAD funny...just funny.

I dunno, it also tastes how it smells.

I don't like it enough to buy any more, but I do like it enough to have a glass.

Now, to wait for the renos to be over to make a good cuppa,

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!