Tuesday 29 April 2014

Pom Tango

Another one of the Spring Teas from DavidsTea. This time, it's Pom Tango.

If I'm going by the website description, I'm either going to jump for joy, or be thinking about my favorite breakfast tea mixed with fruit juice. If I go by the name...I'll be wanting to tango like the suave donkey's ass I am.

First things first, this smells amazing. Like I'm swimming in candied mango. 

Using my David's Perfect Spoon I used one scoop of tea and plopped it into my handy stainless steel filter thing.  Boiled my water to a balmy 100 F, and let it steep for about 5 minutes while I did the dishes.

Oh my GODS. DavidsTea...your description is...is...SPOT ON. This is actually a REALLY good tea, but it also tastes A LOT like Three Wishes. A little different, in that it's missing the green tea hints, but still very, VERY good.

But, it being good AND so similar to Three Wishes is what means I probably won't buy any more. Since I still have three wishes, and it's not limited edition.

Try this tea, you won't regret it!

-L


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!