Tuesday 1 April 2014

Peaches and Cream

Peaches and Cream! By DavidsTea The last of my the Spring Collection tea
Pre boiling water, the tea smells like there is alcohol in it. No jokes, I did a triple take with my sniffer. After boiling water, it just smells fruity and creamy. So, we're off to an interesting start.

I started with one scoop of tea, using my David's Perfect Spoon and steeped it for about 5 minutes.

You know what, it doesn't taste bad. I really, really, expected this to taste like shit. It's nice and light and sweet. An overall nice cup of tea.

But it's also so boring tasting. Like, in my head I had pictured it tasting a lot more like a Creamsicle, but it really just tastes kinda fruity. Not even distinctly peachy or distinctly vanilla-y. Just a flat, fruity, note.

Would I say to buy it? No. If you want a peachy tea, try a different tea. Long Life Oolong is a good example. Maybe add some Pure Vanilla if you're feeling frisky. You'll probably get closer to the result you're looking for.

A big meh from me.

-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!