Tuesday 11 February 2014

Mystery Tea AKA "Mint to Be"

While I find it amazing and awesome that fans are getting to name this tea (I submitted Cream of Mint Grey as a name), this is by far the strangest tasting tea I've ever drank. Strange is basically the only word I have to describe it.



I steeped the 1.25 tsp for 5 minutes for a cup, per directions. 


The loose leaf itself was quite pretty. Lots of color (I am a big fan of the blue).

It smelled kind of fruity, kind of minty. But it tasted like someone mixed peppermint, with Cream of Earl Grey!
It wasn't bad, or gross. But it certainly wasn't what I'd call good. It just didn't taste right, or sit right, with my taste-buds. 

I had the one cup, and that is all I'll ever have of this tea.

So weird.

Sorry this review is so short, but there is nothing to elaborate on! Minty Cream of Earl Grey!
If you like it, take this as the ignorant dislike speech that it is. (Hate is a strong word)

I wish I could make this a longer post...but I just can't think of anything else to say!

Sorry, DavidsTea! I'm just not with you on this innovation.

-Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!