Tuesday 26 November 2013

Spiced Fig

I literally nearly forgot to type this up. It's 7:50 pm on Monday the 25th, and I'm starting now. Today has been a weird day.

At least Spiced Fig has no caffeine!

It smells amazing. Exactly like spiced figs! So, basically a very traditional Christmas smell, which I do not mind. It's uplifting and makes me feel happy.






As the picture shows, I used 1 tbsp per pot. I steeped it until the pot ran out. I honestly felt no need to set a time limit on it, since the longer it steeped the better it got.

It's quite a sweet tea, yet light at the same time. Fruity and clovey. I'm not 100% sure how to describe it...



This is taking a long time to write because I keep getting distracted!

I'm not going to restock this tea after this bag runs out. 1) It has nuts and when I move in with Zach it's going to basically be a nut-free house and this tea has almonds, and 2) even steeping it for 40 minutes it's not as strong as I'd like it to be.

If you like/love light and fruity teas, this tea you will ADORE, if you like stronger teas, you'll like this tea, but it won't have enough punch for you.

Lots of love,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!