Monday 21 October 2013

Sample Trifecta

I got these 3 samples from Kayla that've been DYING to try, but wanting to review.

So here we go!

Rooibos Chai:

Oh my gods I love this tea!
It smells sweet, and spicy and delicious! It smells like Christmas!
I steeped it 5 minutes, added a dash of sugar and a splash of 1% milk.

It smelled and tasted like Christmas; warm, spicy, and soothing.
I will absolutely buy this!






Raspberry Oolong:

As I'm sure I've said, green teas of any type are not my favorite, but I still like the Raspberry Oolong.
It smells exactly like raspberries! I started drooling.
I steeped it twice, and it was better on the second steep. More fruity. I would have absolutely adored it if it tasted more like how it smelled. Sadly, it doesn't have a super strong raspberry flavor.

I won't buy it, but I will recommend it to people!



Lime-Coco:

It basically smells like a pina colada, and that smells fantastic.

But it doesn't taste how it smells. Which is a let down. Actually, I shouldn't be so quick to say "doesn't". It SLIGHTLY tastes how it smells.

Not going to buy it, but I say try it.





Drink on, and try new things!
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!