Friday 31 October 2014

Pouchong Oolong

Oolong tea from Wenchan area of Taiwan.

I steeped for a good seven minutes (in the 4-7 suggested) because you know how much I love a strong oolong.

It smells slightly floral. Almost like lilacs, but a little more vegetal. It's a really lovely smell.

And an even lovelier taste. You get a bit of that floral aroma, with a touch of nuttiness. It is such an interesting and beautiful flavour. I absolutely love it!
First words out of my mouth: "Holy shit". That is the best I can say. It is just that amazing. I'm at a bit of a loss for words - ones with even a smidge of eloquence, at least - when I want to describe it.

What I have now will not last. This may have just become my go to. Sorry, milk oolong...


Get your hands on some of this amazing oolong.
You may just fall in love with it like I have.


Happy steeping,

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!