Tuesday 26 August 2014

White Tiger

This tea is discontinued. So no matter what I think, I WON'T BE ABLE TO GET ANY MORE. DavidsTea has a thing against good white tea I guess

White Tiger by DavidsTea smells divine. Like holy shit. I stepped it for a few minutes, and used 1.5 scoops with the DT scoop. Because I'm hella predictable and hella lazy. I then let it sit until cool enough to drink...so like, 5 minutes?

And holy shit. I regret drinking this tea.

Because it is so. Fucking. Good. Holy shit. It's sweet and light and has a bit of a bite to it. It isn't as good as Sweet Strawberry, thankfully, but it is really really good.

Like ugh.



I just can't deal with THIS white tea being discontinued too! UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Maddeningly yours,

L

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain! If you liked this one you might want to try Adagio's Blueberry White. I found it super yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, questions, or suggestions!