|Ellie is basically amazing. Image source here|
This has to be a two parter. I'm sorry, but the information portion (this portion) is simply too long to be combined with the tea review portion! I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO. BUT YOU BETTER READ BOTH BECAUSE I PUT A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT INTO THIS.
Did I forget to mention I've watched ALL of the behind the scenes videos and googled the fuck out of things and have completed the DLC? No? Well now you know.
|Image source is here|
Now, let's move on the plants in the tea!
|Image source here|
stuff in this tea. You know, the thing that makes it something people would actually WANT to brew. Since just boiling water is easier than making a tea with barely any supplies, it has to be worth it. Otherwise, fuck that noise.
- Source of vitamin C. Vit C helps with collagen production. Collagen is required to help wounds heal. It also boosts your immune system.
- It helps treat UTI's by increasing the amount you pee. Flushing out bacteria is rad
- Helps treat arthritis/aching joints
- Helps treat skin rashes
- Helps with dry coughs/bronchitis/common cold
- Helps treat indigestion
- Helps treat fevers
- Helps treat irritation of the mouth and throat
- *It can be applied directly to poorly healing wounds
- *It can also be used as an emergency food source
- Helps treat heartburn
- Helps treat gas
- Helps treat arthritis
- Helps induce menstruation *see health warnings for more details
- Abortive qualities would be beneficial if being pregnant would be a health risk
|Image source here|
- Do not take if pregnant or breast-feeding
- Do not take if allergic to mugwort, wild carrot, or celery
- Do not take if you have high blood pressure
- Do not take if pregnant of breast-feeding
- Do not take if you have a stomach or small intestine ulcer
- Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding
- *It is suggested that angelica can cause uterine contractions
Oki Doki Smokey! That's the end of Part 1!
We DO NOT take responsibility for any possible consequences from any use of the information provided by this information, or information contained in this blog. The post of this information does NOT constitute the practice of medicine or replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider(s). Please seek the advice from your doctors.