Thursday 16 January 2014

Organic Mother's Little Helper

"Mother's Little Helper" from DavidsTea

Ingredients: Organic: peppermint, lemongrass, rosehips, hibiscus (Fair Trade), chamomile flowers, valerian root, cornflowers. With natural peppermint flavouring


This delicious peppermint tasting tea with hints of chamomile, rosehips and lemongrass prides itself as a relaxation tea... If tea had some kind of sentient powers, which it does not. Ooor does it? No, definitely not. I obviously meant, DavidsTea really pumps up the volume on RELAXATION.

And they should. 
Before I elaborate, a little back story: I do not sleep well. Meaning, I have this strange need to constantly know what time it is, and it even interferes with my sleep schedule! I wake up on average of ever hour to see what the time is. Mother's Little Helper actually helps me with this. I can go almost the ENTIRE night without waking up whenever I have myself a nice large cup of the stuff before bed. AND (for the ladies), it can help with cramps!

I'm drinking it right now so I can get to sleep early and sleep off some seriously nasty muscle pain. I love this stuff. It's got amazing qualities, and just tastes like a lovely cup of peppermint tea. Mmmm

This tea needs to be in EVERYONE's cupboard, or drawer, or on the counter - wherever the hell you store your tea! Get this, tout de suite!



Happy Steepi-zzzzzzzzz

~K




Oh yeah, and Yoshi LOVES it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!