Saturday 1 August 2015

Starbucks: Peach GreenTea Lemonade

I had a giftcard and some curiosity, so I thought I would give it a try!


My thoughts?
Pleasantly surprised.

The main flavour is actually green tea, which tastes like a pretty floral jasmine. And the peach and lemonade just mix with it super well.
I'm a slow drinker, but my "venti" was gone in the five minute drive home.

One downside? The tea tastes like it was slightly over-steeped (a bit bitter and burnt), but that is probably more of a random issue one would encounter depending on the barista who brewed that day.

I really like this drink.
The only reason it doesn't beat my number one cold drink (cool lime refresher) is because LIME!!!!
But it is a very strong second.


~K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!