Saturday 23 May 2015

DavidsTea Tea-Pop! Strawberry Colada

StrawBerry Colada

Ingredients: Hibiscus, rosehip shells, apple, pineapple, coconut, strawberry, natural and artificial flavouring


Now, I have made my own tea pops, using gingerale... well, I have been doing it WRONG

DavidsTea uses a SodaStream, they carbonate the water that they use and use a little bit of agave to combat the bitterness of the carbonation.
THIS is how it is done. Seriously. I need a soda stream now.
The flavour of the tea is not compromised at all, and WAY less sugar.


I immediately bought some of this tea after tasting my tea-pop.
It's so fruity and sweet, and the coconut is just there enough to remind you of the "colada". The strawberry and pineapple are the defining flavours.
I really love this. More than Just Peachy? 

This ties with Just Peachy (which came back this year, YYAAAYYY) as favourite iced tea.


It was a lovely part to a nice, hot day out.
I recommended everyone go in to their local DavidsTea and try this as a teapop.
I never want to drink another regular pop again.


Happy Steeping/icing/...pop-ing? Carbonating? 
TEA POP!

~K 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!