Tuesday 9 December 2014

Denerim: Gold Rush

SHOPS
Okay, so I'm using Gold Rush for Denerim! Why? Because despite all the poor (Like Alistair's jerkface moist, unpeeled hazelnut of a sister), it has SO MANY SHOPS.
I put it on this date because THIS IS THE LAST DRAGON AGE POST BEFORE CHRISTMAS. AND DENERIM IS THE LAST STOP BEFORE THE END OF THE GAME. WHOMP. Yes I left out Lothering. DUN KNOW DUN CARE. 


PERFECTION.


Let me just say, I'm writing this right after I finished beating the game and getting the ending I wanted. My Character (Aaliyah) and Alistair together for 5ever. I hope it's clear that this playthrough was played for the sole purpose of getting the ending I want. This ending. My little dwarven heart has been warmed all the way through.

This tea has coconut. I'm not super excited because it literally reeks of coconut. Yet it also has white tea and mulberries so I have some hope. I may just have to plug my nose as I do it.

And it's pretty gross. I can't even place anything besides coconut. But I'm really sick so this review kinda sucks on the whole taste part. Because my entire being reeks of menthol halls. So, I may just try this tea again later. Maybe.

I swear I'm not obsessed,

L

My text-tone isn't Alistair saying I'm beautiful nope not me I'm not obsessed I promise. Ok I lied I'm obsessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, or suggestions!